You are here
Restoring Files with CrashPlan PROe
1. Locate and launch the program called Code42 CrashPlan (located in the folder with the same name).
2. From the "Home Screen" of the CrashPlan application, click on Get Files.
3. Select the location of the file(s) you want to restore. For example, select "Desktop" and then click the box next to the file icon that you want to restore. Click Get Files.
4. You are presented with these options: where to restore the file, what to do if the file already exists, and permissions. Make the appropriate choices and click Go.
5. Next you should see a window indicating the restore status. It may take several minutes depending on the size and number of files to be restored. Click Done when you are finished.