You are here
Please observe the following rules when using an Engineering computer lab:
- Food and drink is not permitted.
- When occupied by classes, do not enter lab.
- Do not prop doors open. Computer lab doors are equipped with an alarm system that will alert the police whenever doors are propped open.
- In case of fire or fire drills, evacuate the building immediately. You may return to the lab as soon as the alarm stops.
- LEFT-CLICK on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon to remove a USB drive. When removing a USB drive from the Engineering computer labs you must left-click on the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon instead of right-clicking. This is important to do so that you don't lose any files you might have saved to your drive.
- To print, you must have a Terrapin Express account with sufficient funds. See our Printing in Computer labs page for more details.
- For help, go to our Computer Labs page and locate the Technical Contact listed for the lab you are in.
- For UNIX help, contact OIT at 301-405-1500.
- Observe the Policy on the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources.