Clark School
This Site

Kim IP Address Request

This IP Address Request Form is for Kim Building occupants ONLY. For all other Data Jack Requests, please see the Data Jack Request form.

IMPORTANT!  We are NOT authorized to assign IPs for any building other than KIM. You need to email or go to to make a request for another building.

Only authorized Departmental Data Representatives (DDRs) can send requests to NTS.

Please note, if the new jack is not activated, you will have to submit the Data Jack Request form to get the jack activated FIRST.


Requester Information
Data Jack Information
Your KFS will be charged according to the following fees. If you do not know your KFS number, contact your Business Office.
(If you do not know your jack and IP, please ask your IT help to get this information for you)
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.