You are here
EIT provides information technology support to the faculty, staff, and students of the A. James Clark School of Engineering to advance the School's teaching and research goals.
We provide our School with:
- A Helpdesk for technical support and consultation
- Over 36 technology equipped classrooms and conference spaces
- More than 500 student seats for computer labs, both physical and virtual
- Web applications, site development, and web maintenance for the Clark School of Engineering
- On-going support and consultation for learning technologies, both online and in the classroom
- A state-of-the-art technology infrastructure that is largely virtualized
- The Engineering Copy Center, a one-stop shop for your printing, copying, scanning, and web and publication design needs
- Distance Education Technology and Services for delivering courses at a distance via video conferencing and/or streaming media around the world
- Terrapin Works, a collection of digital manufacturing resources provided as a service to the campus and surrounding community. These resources range from consumer grade 3D printers to high end production systems capable of creating complex parts in a variety of materials.
...and a variety of other technical services as needed. EIT is here to help!